Tough economy
It was just last Saturday night, after coming back from a night of dancing with girlfriends, one was pretty close to losing her job...instead her close colleague was let go due to 'budget cuts'. They give her a package. Then today you hear all over the radios and new channels reporting that Canada alone lost a record of 129,000 jobs in January, of that 70,000 were in Ontario-mainly in the automotive industry. The U.S. lost 598,000 jobs in January, the most since the end of 1974, with the unemployment rate jumping to 7.6 percent. Talk about times getting rough! I walk into work every morning wondering whether I will have my job at the end of the day. I guess, you just have to expect the unexpected. And no one really knows this but who knew that the economy was going to get this bad...maybe this isn't the worst of it yet! Something to ponder??? http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g6VoX1oasDGh3tWdoedIEeCbQ5uQD966B15O2
No comments:
Post a Comment