Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

MJ and family :: Waltham, MA

I met MJ's grandparents through a friend my husband and I met at the Lao Temple, just 5 days before I went into labor and delivery.  We go to the Lao Temple in Lowell annually for the past two years in April for the New Year Celebrations.  Of course at that time I was craving lots of sweets.  One of my favorites sweets that my mother always make for the temple are Sweet Sticky Coconut Rice Steamed in Banana Leaf.  Thinking about it already makes me crave it!  I have tried to make it but, it never turns out as good.

In July, their son PJ (MJ's uncle) went into the military.  They wanted some family portraits taken, to give PJ as a gift when he missed his family.  I can only imagine how much I would miss my family if I went to work for a few years before returning home. 

I love this quote by Michael J. Fox "Family is not an important thing, it's everything."

Meet MJ (Michael James).


 MJ, his mother and grandparents.



{LOVE} mother and son.

 Of course I need a few of Mj's grandparents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment