Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Personal Diaries :: Everyday stay-at-home-mom

Over the last 22 months, one thing for sure about being a mother, every day is a different story.  Even with a routine, perhaps you have plans, then you have to bail for some reason i.e. nap time, sick baby, etc.  My little toddler is an early bird (6:15am) there are no sleep in's, although if he's sick, my husband and I might get an extra 30 minutes (I know right?  not much but I'll take it!).  My pre-motherhood days, I can now understand why once you become a mother, life is not the same (in a good way), all your free time is limited (so you pick and choose whether a girls night out, or reading a book..) and it can be pretty tiring.

Our typical mornings start with breakfast followed by some dancing.    We love listening and dancing to music; gives us lots of energy and exercise.  Although I do make it to the gym few days a week for "me" time too.  Then a few days a week I enjoy the company of my momma friends.  We sometimes rotate each others house or meet in a public place.  I honestly would not know what to do without my "momma friends" they are the BEST!  I think it is important to socialize about our kids/life and exchange parenting tips.  The remaining time we read, relax, run errands, go to the library and sometime do absolutely nothing. 

At the end of the day, sometimes I feel the day has gone by fast when its filled with things to do.  While other days, it can seem long.  Sometime I am tired and wonder when I get a break, right? LOL  Having a baby has completely change my life and I would not take back a single second or change a thing about it.   My life would not be complete without him, I love him to pieces.

This is the perfect quote: "The joy of motherhood comes in moments.  There will be hard times.  But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction."  Elder M Rusell Ballard 

Here are some photographs from our "lazy, chilling" mornings a few weeks ago.   I can't believe he'll be two VERY soon, OMG!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment