Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

M Family becomes 4, featuring grandma + grandpa

Gosh, I just love this family, so warm, inviting and overall lovely people.  As soon as Baby C arrived, Elena emailed me a sneak peek of their family's newest member, I couldn't wait for their session as a family of four.  Her parents also flew in from Spain and we got some really intimate moments you want to see a grandparent-grandchild, awweee.

Now I had a REALLY HARD time narrowing what I wanted to post for your blog.  It has been a honor photographing your bump and newborn session.  I am looking forward to see your family as you grow :)  Congratulations XX

                                                                    Only 5 days old!


                                                                           Too precious...
                                                            I love how newborns curl up!

 Baby smiles...
                                                 This photo was selected for their canvas!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you had a hard time with the selection: these are all gorgeous pictures! And you managed to capture some precious moments too: catching a 5 days old smiling is no piece of cake. Thank you so much, Santa! Family M

    ReplyDelete