I am not a fan of giving too much juice to my son Donovan. As a toddler right around his age, , my mother told me all I drank was apple juice. I drank so much of it, my two front teeth looked like they were rotting, yucky right? I knew I didn't want that for my son. Occasionally we do give him juice. I buy a 6 pack once a month, although when we do have the occasional soda pop around the house, it's hard to resist giving him a sip when it is in his face and jumping up and down for sugar.
I cannot believe he is almost 21 months. Time has flown when I think about finding out I was pregnant, the day he was born, first steps...now he shows all sorts of emotions (giving hugs, kisses), saying so many words in two languages, running and so interested in everything, it's such a big world for this little man. I love you more and more each day Donovan.
For those we had MLK off, hope you had a lovely day.
Reduce sugar apple juice.

I {LOVE}serious look...


He really enjoys when dad is home
Experimenting with fluid dynamics.




No comments:
Post a Comment