Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Miss M :: Beach Session :: Fort Lauderdale

Perks for living in the cold and having a winter birthday, I always get to blow the candles on the cake in the warm weather.  This year I decided to see my family.  My son and I left Boston on my actual birth day, as soon as I got to my aunt's door, there was a Happy Birthday Banner followed by a surprise cake and presents.  I was already in good spirits receiving some fabulous news and this was just the perfect icing to the cake. 

Miss M, I refer to as my 'little cousin' because of our age difference.  We always have fun together; we paint our nails, updo our hair, watch movies, snack on sugar, go shopping, bake, you name it.

I wanted to do a photo session for my little cousin as a thank you gift.  Now a session in Florida wouldn't be much fun without the beach.  When you see her pictures, you'll also see how could not resist photographing her...she's a beauty!  Just a gorgeous girl!  I hope if I have a daughter she will look just like her :D  Did I mention Miss M LOVES the camera?

 



 

1 comment:

  1. wow she is pretty, so cute, and I love her smile! :D

    ReplyDelete