Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Bump Beauty + J Family

I've been very excited to post this beautiful, glowing momma + bump (due mid-March), her hubby and sweet daughter! Of course it took A LOT longer than I anticipated to blog.  I really love maternity sessions.  We were lucky to have such a mild morning in the middle of January...completely green (can't complain, right?!)  I can't wait to meet Baby K when she arrives!!!  She's going to be a beauty just like her mom, dad and big sister :)

{love} family bond time

Aweeeee Miss K...

 
She's pretty excited to be a big sister and she will make a great one!

 There is such a sweetness in her eyes...
 
Let's get on our shoes...

One of my favorite J family picture!

 
LOVED this idea, marching band!
 


Sooo cute

Just stunning!  I heard a wive's tale when women are pregnant with a baby girl, they apparently take away a mother's beauty, I DON'T THINK SO!  Not even close!
 
Have I mentioned how much I love photo shooting outdoors? LOL
 

Funny faces do make great photographs?!

 LOVE LOVE LOVE


 Can't wait to meet you Baby Kate! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment