Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Four Generations of Love

Katie contacted me early fall to book a session unfortunately with busy work schedules we were not able to a session.  However she did mentioned that over the holidays they were having four generations of family together and wanted to treasure this moment (which would be a gift to her mother in-law, how sweet huh?), including her brother who lives overseas and had not been home in 3 years.

As soon as I walked in the door, everyone was so welcoming, it reminded me of my mom's family; large, sweet and so close.  My grandmother had 12 children, crazy to think that many kids but times are different.  It was so nice that this family was willing to go outside to take some 'snow' photographs and I must say they turned out pretty.

Thank you for inviting me to your family's beautiful home and asking me to capture this special time for you Katie!

How gorgeous is her mother in-law's house?


Their beautiful decorated Christmas tree...this has gotta be my most favorite time of the year (maybe except the long winter months)

Love this family!



These next two have to be one of my favorite photographs of grandma and great nana...soo sweet



Special bond with Grandma and Grandpa...

Now we head outside...

Katie's brother and sister-in law <3 p="">

I love Baby N's face...he's too cute!

Check out the vintage wooden sled...

I just love this photo of Katie, her husband her her son!!!  The lighting was just magical at 3pm or so.



Grandma and Baby N....awwwwwwwwwwww...

Four Generations: Baby N, his dad, his grandpa and his great grandpa.  Everyone tried to make Baby N to laugh and smile, I think he's was pretty tired at this point (past nap time).

Of course, the ladies.













No comments:

Post a Comment