I met this new family just shortly after Christmas. Congratulations on your new family, so much fun right? I must say I haven't meet a family for a while that was so addictively funny as much as they were. I love seeing families that laugh, after all its good for the heart especially for their adorable son. Baby B, I can tell has every bits and piece of his mother and fathers personality; super smiley, happy and at time serious. He definitely made his mother work a little hard for the camera...sure worth it.
Quote for D family: "Children will not remember you for the material things you provided. But for the feeling that you cherished them." Richard L Evans
Baby B eye contact with his mother...awwww
His smile and laugh makes my heart melt!
This is a cute one too.
Baby B's dad being silly, love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment